logo
chat

Chat
Online

chat

Inquiry

chat

Email

chat
Home > funny hats for toddlers

funny hats for toddlers

Shanghai Sunland Industrial Co., Ltd is the top manufacturer of Personal Protect Equipment in China, with 20 years’experience. We are the Chinese government appointed manufacturer for government power,personal protection equipment , medical instruments,construction industry, etc. All the products get the CE, ANSI and related Industry Certificates. All our safety helmets use the top-quality raw material without any recycling material.

Why choose us

Solutions to meet different needs

Solutions to meet different needs

We provide exclusive customization of the products logo, using advanced printing technology and technology, not suitable for fading, solid and firm, scratch-proof and anti-smashing, and suitable for various scenes such as construction, mining, warehouse, inspection, etc. Our goal is to satisfy your needs. Demand, do your best.

Highly specialized team and products

Highly specialized team and products

Professional team work and production line which can make nice quality in short time.

We trade with an open mind

We trade with an open mind

We abide by the privacy policy and human rights, follow the business order, do our utmost to provide you with a fair and secure trading environment, and look forward to your customers coming to cooperate with us, openly mind and trade with customers, promote common development, and work together for a win-win situation.

24 / 7 guaranteed service

24 / 7 guaranteed service

The professional team provides 24 * 7 after-sales service for you, which can help you solve any problems

Certificate of honor


CONTACT USCustomer satisfaction is our first goal!

Consultation hotline:0086-15900663312

Address:No. 3888, Hutai Road, Baoshan District, Shanghai, China

funny hats for toddlers

What Does LLC Mean? | Bizfluent

What Does LLC Mean? | Bizfluent

LLC, stands for ,limited liability company,. A ,limited liability company, is a business that combines elements of corporations, partnerships and sole proprietorships. In an ,LLC,, any entity can be an owner, including individuals, corporations, partnerships or trusts. The "limited liability" aspect stems from the ...

Get Price
What Is LLC And How To Setup In Dubai - Riz & Mona Blog

What Is LLC And How To Setup In Dubai - Riz & Mona Blog

LLC, Formation ,in Dubai,. ,LLC, is basically a company type developed in USA. But it is now extensively used in other business centers as well. We are well aware about the business opportunities available ,in Dubai, for all types of business entities. LLCs are one of those entities that are getting much fame ,in Dubai, consistently.

Get Price
What are the difference between WLL and LLC | Qatar Living

What are the difference between WLL and LLC | Qatar Living

WLL MEANS "WITH LIMITED LIABILITY" It can be an entity of sole propreitorship, partnership or a company. LLC means "limited liability company" - it is a company, or an entity. However both these terms carry almost similar meanings. By anonymous • 11 years 2 months ago.

Get Price
The Articles of Association of a UAE Company

The Articles of Association of a UAE Company

27/12/2018, · The articles of association are a document that presents the regulations for a company's operations, defining the company's purpose. It will also lay out how tasks will be accomplished within the structure, including the appointment of the directors' process and how financial records will be managed.

Get Price
Share Transfer in the UAE Corporate Shareholder in UAE ...

Share Transfer in the UAE Corporate Shareholder in UAE ...

In the case of a corporate shareholder, a 100% UAE owned national company (Local Sponsor) holds a 51% share in the mainland LLC company and the remaining 49% is owned by an individual, corporate or group of foreign investors. In this type of sponsorship, the business is sponsored by a company, rather than an individual.

Get Price
Limited Liability Company in uae | jeffreys henry ...

Limited Liability Company in uae | jeffreys henry ...

2.1 Although various forms of companies are available, ",Limited Liability Company," (“,LLC,”), is the preferred vehicle for foreign investors to do business within non Free Zone areas ,in UAE,. Important features of ,LLC, are given below. 2.2 51% shares in ,LLC, will have to be held by ,UAE, Nationals, at all times, unless exempted by New CCL or other ...

Get Price
What is legality of 'side agreements' to LLC? - News ...

What is legality of 'side agreements' to LLC? - News ...

In the ,UAE,, what is the enforceability of a 'side agreement' to a ,limited liability company, (,LLC,) agreement which states that the ,LLC, fully owned by the expat investor and that the local sponsor ...

Get Price
UAE based some company use the

UAE based some company use the" LLC" what is the full form ...

5/3/2008, · some ,uae, company use the ,llc, abrevation . what is its full ,meaning,.

Get Price
Difference Between Limited and Unlimited Contract | Dubai OFW

Difference Between Limited and Unlimited Contract | Dubai OFW

You can transfer to other companies SO LONG AS your salary is at least 5000 Dirhams, and you have at least a High School Diploma to submit to the ,UAE, Labor to go along that salary bracket. This ,means, that you can transfer if there is a better offer (at least 5000 Dirhams) elsewhere.

Get Price
Commercial License LLC License Trade License in Dubai UAE

Commercial License LLC License Trade License in Dubai UAE

A Commercial license company can be set up as ,Limited Liability Company,, where 51% of its shares should own by ,UAE, Nationals and the remaining 49% is open to foreign ownership. If the company is planning to sell goods ,in Dubai, & ,UAE, markets then the ideal choice is to incorporate or set up a ,Limited Liability Company in Dubai UAE,.

Get Price